HOW TO APPLY
1. Only those candidates should apply who fulfill the essential qualifications for the post mentioned in part-I and have qualified Paper II of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE in June 2011.
2. Last date of receiving application is within 30 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. Applications must be submitted in the prescribed application format published as Annexure to this advertisement. This format can be downloaded from NVS website “www.navodaya.nic.in” or typed on white paper of fullscape size. The format given in the advertisement can also be used for application purposes. Candidates should not attach copies of their certificates etc. The NVS will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified for interview/personality test. Candidates will be responsible to fill up the form correctly since they will be responsible to produce the supporting certificates at the time of interview/selection. A recent photograph of the candidate must be pasted in the space provided. Only those OBC categories which are recognized by GOI will be considered for appointment under OBC category.
4. For GEN/OBC category, application must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) in the form of demand draft valid for 6 months in favour of “Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti” payable at Chandigarh. Application fee enclosed in the form of IPO/M.O./Crossed cheques/currency notes or treasury challan etc. will not be accepted. Such applications will be treated as having been received without application fee and will be summarily rejected.
5. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen categories.
6. Envelope containing the duly filled in application and Demand Draft (wherever applicable) must be superscribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TGT in_________________ subject.
7. Duly filled in application, complete in all respect must reach within 30 days of publication of this advertisement at the address given below:
Navodaya Leadership Institute,
JNV, Campus, Sector – 25,
Application sent at any other address will not be considered. Application needs to be sent at the above address only. Candidate must keep a photocopy of the application for reference purposes.
8. NVS will not be responsible for any postal delay or non-receipt of application due to any reason. Applications received after the last date or incomplete in any respect or not accompanied with requisite application fee will be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard and application fees will not be refunded. No intimation regarding rejection of application will be sent to the candidates.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM
1. Corrections, if any, in the application form should be legible and signed by the candidate.
2. All entries should be made by black pen in BLOCK LETTERS ONLY.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Those required to apply Through Proper Channel must act in such a manner that their applications are received from their employer well before the last date. The advance copy sent by candidate must indicate in bold letters on the top of the application “ADVANCE COPY”. The advance copy must accompany all desired documents, as mentioned above. Such candidates may also note that in case a communication is received by the Samiti from applicant’s employer, withholding the candidate to appear in interview, his /her application will be rejected and his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
2. Applications of only those candidates shall be considered who possess the essential qualifications for the post and have qualified Paper II of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE in June 2011. Candidates who have not qualified this test, need not apply.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
4. The Samiti may take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time prior to or after the completion of the selection process. Even if Admit Card is issued to a candidate due to lack of information in the application form or otherwise and if it is found that the candidate is not eligible his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
5. Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to the court having its jurisdiction in
6. Selected candidates are liable to be posted any where in
India and shall have all transfer liability. In other words, after posting at a place they can be transferred to any place in India either on administrative ground or otherwise. India
7. Selected candidates will initially be on probation for a period of two years, which can be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
8. Qualifications acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications. Any candidate seeking claim of equivalence of the qualifications with that of the notified one should furnish documentary evidence in support of their claim at the time of interview/selection, otherwise such cases will be rejected. Similarly, where grades have been given, the position of the mark-sheets showing equivalent percentage of marks should be produced at the time of interview/selection. In the qualification column, a candidate must write the exact nomenclature of the course perused & all information must be filled up on factual basis (no round-off of marks permitted).
9. In case of any discrepancy or variation in the translated version of this advertisement is found in Hindi or any other language, the text provided in the English version will be treated as final.