1. Selection for all candidates for admission to D.Ed/D.Ed (Urdu) courses shall be provisional. SCERT Haryana Gurgaon will prepare the Merit List for Counselling. Those candidates, who figure in the merit, will be called for counselling for verification of certificates on the date and place of Counselling to be intimated by the SCERT Haryana, Gurgaon separately through Dainik Bhaskar, Amar Ujjala/Dainik Jagran & The Tribune daily news papers only. No separate information for counselling will be given. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Admission Committee shall be final.
2. Since it is a professional course, regularity in attending the classes/seminar/workshops/camps and other activities is essential.
3. The candidates admitted to the course shall have to abide by all the rules and regulation of the Institution/Department.
4. The candidates will be required to attend classes for minimum 110 days or 660 working hours for appearing in the each semester examination of D.Ed.–I/II
5. On completion of the course, a certificate is awarded to the successful candidates. A candidate is required to pass the examination as per rules/regulations of the department/examination agency laid down from time to time.
6. The fee funds /other dues will be charged as per instructions issued by the Govt./Education department from time to time.
7. In case a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions, the application form will be rejected without sending any information.
8. In case a candidate is found to have concealed any material fact/ given wrong information his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
9. Candidates can contact the office of the Director, SCERT Haryana, Gurgaon for any information/ clarification. (Telephone No. 0124-2314909, 2320628)
10. All legal disputes with regard to the admission/counseling up to the level of Session Court are subjected to the jurisdiction of Gurgaon only.
11. Candidates are advised to study the prospectus carefully before filling up the application form for admission.
12. The prospectus is subject to modification/alteration without prior notice.
13. D.Ed course is a single professional course and it does not effect or affect the professional career of the candidate, so institution once allotted in the counselling will be final and the candidate will not be entertained in further counselling.
14. Candidates belonging to reserve category who stand/fall in open merit can also attend the counselling on the specified dates for reserve category. (If he/she does not opt any institution for admission in open merit). Seat once allotted will not be entertained in further counselling.
15. During two academic years diploma course, no candidate is allowed to continue his/her study in any college/institution/university as a regular or private candidate. If a candidate is found indulged in doing such a practice, a disciplinary action to the extent of cancellation of his/her candidature will be taken against him/her.