(A) The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana only.
(B) The minimum Education Qulification for Admission to these courses is as follows:-
(i) Diploma-in-Education (D.Ed)
• A candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) examination from
Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or its equivalent, securing 50%
marks for General category and 45 % for SC and BC category in aggregate with five subjects including English as one of the subjects passed.
• Passed Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Matriculation Examination
(ii) Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
In addition to the qualification prescribed as at (i) above for Diploma in Education (D.Ed) the candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other board having equivalence of their examination with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
1. A candidate having higher qualification will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever he/she will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
2. The eligibility of a candidate (as on 30.06.2011) for admission shall be verified at the time of admission/counselling.
The Merit List will purely be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination streamwise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats will be as under:-
Streamwise % of seats allotted
Science 35 %
Commerce 28 %
Arts 35 %
Vocational 02 %
1. If the seats in Science stream remain vacant, these will be converted into Commerce Stream and vice versa.
2. If in all three- stream (Science, Commerce and Vocational Education) seats remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
3. The detail of Institutionwise seats is available on SCERT Haryana, Gurgaon website ww.scertharyana.in
Stream Subjects: (Required Five subjects)
1. Science- English (compulsory) and at least any three out of the following subjects:-
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, Bio-Technology,
2. Commerce- English (compulsory) and at least any three out of the following subjects:-
Business Studies, Commerce, Accountancy, Enterpreneurship, Mathematics,
Economics, Computer Science
3. Arts- English (compulsory) and at least any three out of the following subjects:-
1.Political Science 2. Public Administration 3. History 4. Economics 5. Mathematics
6.Geography 7. Sanskrit/ Urdu / Punjabi 8. Home Science 9. Sociology 10. Fine Arts 11. Physical Education 12. Music 13.Psychology 14. Hindi 15. Philosphy 16. Dance 17. Agriculture, 18. Military Science 19. Computer Science
4. Vocational- English (compulsory) and all other basic subjects in Vocational Institutes
Affiliated by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any Technical Diploma approved by Technical Education Department Haryana or its equivalent.
Note: The candidates are advised to apply for stream as per their subject combination in
Senior Secondary examination.